Branden’s career in the financial industry began with Plante Moran Financial Advisors in 2016, after receiving his degree in Finance from the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. He then moved on to work as client relationship manager with two other firms before moving into the position of Wealth Planner at Melone Private Wealth.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, Branden provides comprehensive financial planning strategies for higher net-worth families, individuals and business owners to help protect and preserve current levels of wealth, so clients can retire comfortably and remain comfortably retired.
Branden is married to his wife, Katarina and has a daughter, Mariella. In his free time, he enjoys relaxing with family, golfing, and watching the Detroit and MSU sports teams.
- Branden has appeared on the Walter Crosby Podcast Sales and Cigars. His episode is Building Trust with Branden Carney. During the podcast Branden covered:
- Building trust with your clients.
- The full spectrum: With the longer retirement now, people have to change the way they think on how to create the money for their retirement.
- The variables that might affect your retirement plans.
- The financial industry is all about planning.
- Links to Podcast
- Authority Magazine interview: Investing During The Pandemic: Branden Carney of Melone Private Wealth On What We Should Do With Our Money Considering All of the Volatility and Uncertainty Today